Dehydrated / Dull, Fine Lines / Wrinkles, Oily / Blemished, Pigmentation / Age Spot
Anumi Cosmeceutical, Brighten, Purify, Revive, Soothe
Blemished Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin
Direction of Use
DIRECTION OF USE
After cleanse and tone, apply to the face and neck. Follow with a non-active moisturiser as desired. If mild irritation occurs, use every 3rd night until skin adjusts. In case of prominent redness, irritation or itching, stop using immediately. Always use SPF protection during the day.
Anumi Vitamin AB Complex can be used in day and night time. For first time Vitamin A serum user, it is recommended to use at night time for a period of time. Once the skin gets used to this active, user can apply in day time. Always wear SPF products after using this Vitamin AB Complex and do not expose under strong sunlight.
CAUTION: This serum contains a safe amount of Vitamin A which can be used in day time as long as no additional Vitamin A product is used in the same regime as excess Vitamin A will sit on top of skin causing sun sensitivities. Vitamin A may not be suitable for sensitive skin and is not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Tips for Anumi Vitamin Infusion
- After clean and tone, Anumi Refining Serum can be added before Pro 10 C Serum, Squalene Plus or Miracle Recovery for even better result. But make sure to wait for 3-5 minutes before applying Vitamin AB Complex. In fact, even longer waiting time is recommended as it allows Pro 10 C Serum to work better.
- Another 3-5 mins is recommended before applying moisturiser. It allows Vitamin A to penetrate into skin better.
Key Active Ingredients
- Vitamin A (Retinol)Retinol is highly recognized as a very effective vitamin for anti- aging treatment due to its capacity to stimulate collagen production, accelerate cell reproduction and normalize skin keratinization. Its regular application significantly improves skin elasticity, smoothness, and softness, resulting in younger, clearer and healthier looking skin.Nevertheless, Retinol is highly sensitive to oxidation, degradation in the presence of air, sunlight, acidic conditions and heavy metals which results in decreased efficacy and formula discoloration.These challenges were overcomes with a stabilized pure Retinol in a microencapsulation, it helps to improve the performance and shelf life of the final formula.This Encapsulated Retinol is easily released upon mechanical pressure, such as a rubbing action. The single layer polymeric shell collapses and breaks down into invisible particles, but still retains the payload to continue and deliver over time. Until the moment of application, Retinol remains fresh and potent.
Benefits on Skin:
- It not only smoothens existing fine lines and wrinkles, but also prevent from the new ones
- It regulates sebum production, keeps pores from clogging, resulting in fewer blackheads and pimples
- Over time, it’ll even out your skin tone, fading sun spots, hyperpigmentation, dark spots and other blemish.
- It exfoliates on a cellular level, revealing brighter and smoother skin
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
Why should we use Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) ?
Niacinamide is uniquely compatible with any of the products in your skin care routine, including those that contain retinol, peptides, hyaluronic acid, AHAs, BHA, vitamin C, and all types of antioxidants.
You can use multiple niacinamide-containing products in your routine, and it will still be non-sensitizing as this ingenious B vitamin is well tolerated by all skin types. It’s even suitable for use by those with sensitive or rosacea-prone skin. Vitamin B3 can actually help a lot of skin problems from dry skin, inflammation to ageing problems.
What is Vitamin B3?
Vitamin B3 is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly minimise enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, even skin tone, soften fine lines and diminish dullness.
Topically applying also help to strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier, which can reduce moisture loss and dehydration. This B vitamin is also known to help reduce the visible effects of environmental damage, so skin appears healthier and more radiant.
Benefits on Skin:
- Visibly tighten pores by shoring up skin’s supportive elements.
- Even out skin tone, fading sun spots, hyperpigmentation, dark spots and other blemish.
- Prevents and treat finelines and wrinkles
- Treated moderate acne and inhibit the production of oil
- Boosts the hydrating ability of moisturizers
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)
- Panthenol is a water-soluble essential nutrient. There’s a reason Panthenol makes its way into so many beauty products – it’s a moisturising powerhouse that promotes soft, supple, comfortable skin. Combining easily with many ingredients,Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) has an anti-inflammatory effect that can help stimulate skin’s healing processes. It is also a natural moisturiser that helps restore skin moisture and bind water into skin.
Benefits on Skin:
- A natural moisturiser which is able to attract and hold moisture in the skin
- Provides repair and soothing function, commonly used for acne, sun burn, minor skin irritations, insect bites or nappy rash
- Helps skin regenerate overnight and to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps reduce the formation of melanin and minimize the appearance of dark spots
Purified Water, Vitamin B3 Niacinamide, Ethanol, Panthenol (Vitamin B5, ) Glycerine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Cetearyl Olivate, Carbomer, Sorbitan Olivate, Tricaprylin, Retinol (Vitamin A), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, d-Pantolactone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lime Distilled Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tert-Butanol, Sodium Hydroxide (98% Natural Origin)