- A refreshing and stimulating tonic for mind and body.
- Lemongrass is an astringent which may assist in the management of sprains. Aids and assists in maintaining peripheral circulation, general well being and digestion.
- The plant benefits range from being a natural anti-inflammatory to lymphatic system detox. It is a great insect repellent and we can use it on our pets as well.
- It is great at repairing torn ligaments, tendons and cartilage. This includes conditions that have inflamed tissue, such as tendonitis (tennis elbow).
- Benefits also include reducing acne and serves as a refresher.